Sister Solstice Celebration Women’s Retreat
June 14-June 20, 2020
Wonder Haus, Pagosa Springs, CO
Disconnect to Reconnect to Your Inner Light
To celebrate this time of maximum light, you are invited to ACTIVATE YOUR OWN LIGHT, CONNECT WITH YOUR INNER RHYTHMS, AND SHOW UP AS YOUR AUTHENTIC SELF.
Join yoginis Rica Potenz and Melissa Satya Waters for this all-inclusive, intimate immersion week in majestic Pagosa Springs, CO at the incredible Wonder Haus Earth Home. We’ll gather to celebrate the New Moon Solstice. Bring your wild, radiant self and complete our sacred circle for:
daily yoga / meditation
forest bathing / hiking
mantra and sound healing
drumming and fire ceremony
accessing our deepest desires and intentions
self-discovery and embodiment practices
optional hot springs soaking & massage
homemade organic, vegetarian, delicious, high-vibe meals
Our retreat is about creating a deeper, more authentic connection to yourself and your world. We’ll connect to our inner light through heart-centered, embodied, ancient yogic as well as more modern practices that encourage us to be more of who we are and less of who we aren’t. We’ll discover our deepest desires, intentions, and connections through our practices and the sisterhood we’ll create spending a week together in our unique and unconventional retreat home in Pagosa Springs on 7 acres surrounded by the San Juan National Forest.
Your Retreat Includes:
- Accommodations for 6 nights (arrive Sunday, June 14, 2-4 pm, check out Saturday, June 20, 11 am)
- Daily yoga practice, meditation, and themed morning, afternoon and evening, practices and workshops, including ecstatic dance, chanting, sound healing, drumming, dream interpretation, embodiment and healing practices.
- There will be one free day, yogi’s choice of optional hot springs soaking, hiking, or other local offerings (at your expense).
- Free time every morning and afternoon for reading, relaxing, napping, walking, etc. Also optional scheduled massage (at your expense) during this time with talented local mobile massage therapist.
- Healthy, delicious vegetarian meals – brunch, and dinner, with snacks, tea and coffee available. Dairy and gluten free options.
- Travel to and from Pagosa Springs is not included, and we encourage you to carpool
The Wonder Haus Earth Home is a uniquely unconventional solar home set on 7 acres near the San Juan National Forest, only 10 minutes from downtown Pagosa Springs, home of the worlds deepest geothermal hot springs. Although mostly underground, the home is bright and well-lit. There is a 4-story observation tower above ground accessible by stairs for stargazing. Pagosa Springs is a dark-sky location and the Milky Way can usually be seen. There is a zip line, an outdoor fire pit, a teepee, fresh mountain air, often deer, mountains and big sky. The sleeping accommodations include 2 standard bedrooms with one queen bed in each. The Master with Queen bed has a bathroom, which will have to be shared during the day with other guests as there are just 2 bathrooms in this home. The Guest Room with Queen bed also has a bathroom which is shared with the rest of the home. There are also 2 loft rooms with 4 twin beds in each. These are only accessible by ladder, so if you choose this option you must be able to climb up and down a ladder. There is also a bedroom in the tower, which is where your hosts will be sleeping.
Check out this article on our retreat home: https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/alternative-living-earth-house-tour-in-colorado-260591
For more pictures, check the Wonder Haus Instagram page:
Photos of the Wonder Haus
Photos of Wonder Haus from @wonderhaus_co
Discount opportunities available!
– Early bird pricing until March 20. $100 discount!
– Bring a friend. $100 discount!
6 nights sleeping accommodation:
______Master Room, queen bed, single occupancy (semi-private bath): $1850 (or $1750 with discount)
______Master Room, queen bed, double occupancy (semi-private bath): $1450 (or $1350 with discount)
______Guest Room, queen bed, single occupancy (shared main floor bath): $1750 (or $1650 with discount)
______Guest Room, queen bed, double occupancy (shared main floor bath): $1350 (or $1250 with discount)
______Loft Room 1, twin bed, quad occupancy (shared main floor bath): $1150 (or $1050 with discount)
______Loft Room 2, twin bed, quad occupancy (shared main floor bath): $1150 (or $1050 with discount)
We only have 10 spots available, so reserve your space as soon as you can by sending in a $275, non-refundable deposit. Beds/rooms are first come/first serve. Remaining balance is due April 20, or March 20 for early bird. To register, and for deposit and payment information, click on the link to the online registration form. Registration form link. If you need a paper form, contact Rica.
Payment, Reservation, and Cancellation Policy
- All prices are per person and include a non-refundable $275 deposit. You are welcome to pay the deposit separately to reserve your space/accommodations.
- Final payment (or remaining balance, if deposit is made) must be received by April 20
- Full payment must be received by March 20 to receive Early Bird Discount
- Reservations cancelled before April 20 – 100% refund, less $275 deposit
- Reservations cancelled before May 15 – 50% refund, less $275 deposit
- No refunds after May 15
- If you must cancel after May 15, please contact us.
- Cash (in-person), check, or PayPal payments accepted (add 3% if paying by PayPal)
- Minimum 6 attendees for retreat to operate. 100% refund (including deposit) will be returned in the event that retreat is not held.
- Maximum capacity of retreat is 10 guests
Beautiful and charming, Pagosa Springs is located in southwest Colorado. It is a quaint mountain town, at an elevation of 7500 feet. Possible airports to fly into and drive time include Denver (5 1/2 hours), Durango (1 hour), Santa Fe (3 hours) , and Albuquerque (4 hours). For town visitor information see https://visitpagosasprings.com
Photos of Pagosa Springs
Melissa Satya Waters, ERYT500 + 1000-hr Master Certificate: Reiki and Harmonium practitioner, goddess technologist, bhakta and yogini, Melissa loves to share her 18-year practice. Seeking peace and balance while raising a family, Ashtanga Yoga accidentally found her. This became her foundation and she now walks the Path of the Heart. She bows to the powerful lineage of Patanjali, and her greatest teachers include her children and life experiences. She hikes, practices all aspects of yoga, and dances in the Colorado mountains, and teaches Hatha, Ashtanga, Pranayama and Meditation at the City of Westminster.
Rica Potenz is a gong mistress, sound healer, Reiki master/teacher, energy worker, Ecstatic Dance facilitator, craniosacral therapist, dream interpreter, musician, kirtan wallah, tea aficionado, and 20+ year yogini (200 hr CYT – Sivananda lineage). She loves to dance, create music, drum, cook, travel, explore inner space, share her passions with others, hike, soak, read, learn new things, help others be their best selves, and push her edges. She lives in Pagosa Springs and delights in sharing the majesty of her mountain town with others.